‘Old Git’, a meticulous researcher, archivist and a regular commentator on this site, recently sent me a LINK to an article, which contained a clipping from an unnamed newspaper that was first published in 1970.
Reprinted in the same newspaper on October 13th 1975, what is contained within that clipping is probably of more relevance today than it was when first printed and subsequently, reprinted.
Anyone of a certain age will immediately recognise, that society as it exists today, may be a result of what was outlined in that article thirty-nine years ago, written almost a hundred years ago, and is looking more than likely to have been adopted by every control system since.
So if anyone has ever wondered how today’s society appears to have lost it’s way, is far less compassionate and eminently more narcissistic than at any other time in living memory – the warning signs, at least since the First World War ended, have been there all along – in plain sight.
Regardless of whether it is factual or not, this tiny article clearly outlines how a plan that may have been formulated a century earlier, could and undoubtably has been implemented – specifically to undermine and destabilise the society it has targeted.
“In May of 1919 at Düsseldorf, Germany, the Allied forces obtained a copy of the ‘Communist Rules for Revolution’.
Fifty years later, Communists are still following these rules.
- Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
- Get control of all means of publicity thereby:
- Get the people’s minds off their government by focussing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile Groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and Obloquy (Disgrace brought about by public condemnation).
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it’s credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Forment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster lenient and soft attitudes on the part of government to such disorders.
- By specious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, confidence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
- Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.”