A private financial Corporation exists today in England known as “The City.”
It is also known as ‘The Jewish Vatican’ and is located in the heart of Greater London.
A Committee of 12 men rule The Jewish Vatican.
They are known as “The Crown.”
The City and its rulers, The Crown, are not subject to the Parliament.
They are a Sovereign State within a State.
The City is the financial hub of the world.
It is here that the Rothschilds have their base of operations and their centrality of control:
- The Central Bank of England (controlled by the Rothschilds) is located in The City.
- All major British banks have their main offices in The City.
- 385 foreign banks are located in The City.
- 70 banks from the United States are located in The City.
- The London Stock Exchange is located in The City.
- Lloyd’s of London is located in The City.
- The Baltic Exchange (shipping contracts) is located in The City.
- Fleet Street (newspapers & publishing) is located in The City.
- The London Metal Exchange is located in The City.
- The London Commodity Exchange (trading rubber, wool, sugar, coffee) is located in The City.
Every year a Lord Mayor is elected as monarch of The City.
The British Parliament does not make a move without consulting the Lord Mayor of The City.
For here in the heart of London are grouped together Britain’s financial institutions dominated by the Rothschild-controlled Central Bank of England.
The City are the true power behind both the throne and the Government.
The Rothschilds have traditionally chosen the Lord Mayor since 1820.
Who is the present day Lord Mayor of The City?
Only the Rothschilds’ know for sure…