A number of readers, including ‘Surrender Monkey‘ in the comments below, have contacted this site with a link that shows the picture of the police vehicle shown above, on the trailer – was taken in 2011.
If that is the case, it poses a number of questions:
- If the vehicle was, as it appears in the image, to have been taken out of commission in 2011, what was it doing in central London on the 5th November 2015?
- Are the Metropolitan police in the habit of re-commissioning vehicles more than four years old?
- If, as some people have alleged that the number plate of the vehicle has been ‘Photo-Shopped‘, what image has been allegedly altered – the image taken in 2011, or the vehicle that was filmed by Sky News?
- Was the footage shown on Sky News and other mainstream news outlets, actually ‘live‘ and taken at the Million Mask March on November 2015 as stated?
- If not – Why would it be shown as being so?