I am going to refrain from publishing anything on the Outlaw directly related to the recent event that occurred three days ago in the city of Manchester, until a time when (or if) a clearer picture emerges as to what actually happened.
I do not believe a single word of what is being pushed by the mass media, neither am I comfortable with any of the statements that have been issued by establishment mouthpieces and mainstream politicians.
There is far too much speculation on view already, and depending on what sources you read and listen to, range from the sickenly voyeuristic and mawkish, through various and deepening layers of complete insanity …. right down to the downright dangerous.
All I will add to the swirling maelstrom of conflicting information that is expanding hourly, is that it is my firm belief that this country is at war, we have been at war for a long time and the British establishment have purposely refused to inform it’s population of that simple fact.
As a nation we are being silenced at every turn, we are very effectively being neutered and our children are being raped and slaughtered en masse at the altar of Political Correctness.
I also believe that we are being steered towards a truly terrifying future by any number of invisible hands.
And it’s those hands, which on the surface appear to be wrapped in gloves made of velvet, disguise the true nature of the iron fists that lie beneath.
What I will do, in the meantime, is to examine in a little more detail, a list that was posted in the comment section of a previously published article here, versions of which have also appeared all over social media, and which highlight what appear to be the most bizarre set of coincidences, where similar events to what happened in Manchester have occurred throughout recent history on the same day, the 22nd of the month.
There were two other events I feel should also be included, which also occurred on the same calendar date, and have themselves for many years been the subject of much online debate as to their real purpose;
The first of which being the publication of ‘The Plan to Establish The New World Order’ by Albert Pike and Guiseppe Mazzini on the 22nd January 1870, 44 years before the start of the First World War, and predicted (among other things) ‘Three World Wars’ in all, the final conflict being fought between Judaism and Islam.
The second event was the unveiling of the infamous ‘Georgia Guidestones’ on 22nd March 1980 and have also been the subject of much speculation and heated debate over their true purpose since they appeared at the highest point in Elbert County, about 90 miles east of Alberta, Georgia.
The list that was posted here, does after examination appear to be factual, the dates are as stated, and they also appear to follow a ‘pattern’ which if not entirely coincidental, (the odds against which must be incalculable) could be argued as happening by design and were somehow planned to occur on a specific date, and to serve as a catalyst for any events that followed.
- 22nd July 1946 – The bombing of the British Administrative Headquarters at the King David Hotel, Jerusalem.
- 22nd February 1948 – The Ben Yehuda Street bombings, Jerusalem.
- 22nd November 1963 – The assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy at Dallas, Texas.
- 22nd May 1970 – The Avivim school bus massacre near Moshav Avivim, Israel in which 12 civilians were killed, nine of them children and 25 people were wounded.
- 22nd February 1972 – The Hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 649.
- 22nd October 1972 – A series of nine Terrorist Bombings in Reggio Calabria, Italy.
- 22nd October 1974 – A five-pound bomb planted by the Provisional IRA exploded at the Brooks Club, London.
- 22nd December 1974 A two-pound bomb planted by the Provisional IRA explodes at the home of Conservative Prime Minister Edward Heath in Victoria, London.
- 22nd November 1975 – The Drummuckavall Ambush, Crossmaglen, Northern Ireland. An attack by the provisional IRA on a British Army outpost and resulted in the death of three British soldiers.
- 22nd October 1978 – Gun attack by the Basque Separatist ETA at Getxo, Bilbao, Spain. The attack occurred six weeks before a referendum to approve a new Spanish Constitution.
- 22nd April 1979 – Terrorist attack at Nahariya, Israel by four PLF Militants.
- 22nd July 1985 – Two bombs exploded in Copenhagen. One at the Great Synagogue and the other at the offices of Northwest Orient airlines. One person was killed and 26 were injured in the attacks.
- 22nd January 1995 – The Beit Lid Massacre was a suicide attack by Palestinian Islamic Jihad against the Israeli military and which killed twenty soldiers and a 34-year-old civilian.
- 22nd December 2000 – A terrorist Attack at Red Fort in Delhi, India. It was reported by the media as an attempt to derail the India-Pakistan peace talks.
- 22nd January 2002 – Islamic Militants on motorcycles attack and kill four police officers and a security guard at an American cultural centre at Kolkata, India.
- 22nd February 2004 – A suicide bombing of a bus at Liberty Bell Park, Jerusalem. Eight passengers on the bus were killed and over sixty were injured, many of them children on their way to school.
- 22nd July 2011 – Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in two sequential attacks at Oslo and Utoya, Tyrifjorden, Norway.
- 22nd December 2011 – A series of coordinated attacks occurred in Baghdad, Iraq killing 69 people.
- 22nd May 2013 – The Lee Rigby attack, in Woolwich, London.
- 22nd March 2016 – Three coordinated suicide bombings occurred at the airport and the Maalbeek Metro Station in Brussels resulting in the death of 35 people including the bombers, and 300 were injured. The Islamic State of Iraq (ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- 22nd July 2016 – A mass shooting occurred in the Moosach district of Munich, Germany. 10 people, including the perpetrator were killed and 36 were injured.
- 22nd March 2017 – 52-year-old Khalid Masood, drove a car into pedestrians onto the pavement along the south side of Westminster Bridge, London injuring more than 50 people, four of them fatally. After abandoning the car, Masood ran into New Palace Yard and fatally stabbed an unarmed police officer. The attack lasted 82 seconds.
I do not personally vouch for the validity of any or all of the above events, I am merely highlighting them exactly as they were reported upon in the media and by the establishment at the time – and subsequently entered into the public (and historical) record – and to note the dates and what significance can be put upon them – if any.