WATCH WITH MOTHER…..

How Mainstream Media Deceives You…

If you are happy with how the world works and like to think that everything that you have learned throughout your life is the truth, this is probably not for you.

It is probably better for you to stop reading, because you may well be offended.

However, if you want to free your mind and find some of the answers to why the world is such a mess, it may be a good idea to at least read the rest.

If, on the other hand, you are a truth seeker, for which reality holds no fear, then this also may be of some interest.

Mainstream media in the United States and most European countries usually contain roughly 25% truth and 75% distorted information and outright lies. The percentage of truths and lies will vary depending on the subject that is being covered. As for the media in other countries, the truths and lies will vary depending on how controlled their countries are.

Most people in the U.S. do not realise that their mainstream media outlets are owned and controlled by only six corporations.

Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States. Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just six incredibly powerful media corporations.

These corporate behemoths control most of what we watch, hear and read every single day.

They own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many of our favourite websites.

The six corporations that collectively control American media today are Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, CBS Corporation and NBC Universal.

Together, these “big six” totally dominate all news and entertainment in the United States.

But even those areas of the media that they do not completely control are becoming increasingly concentrated.

For example, Clear Channel now owns over 1000 radio stations across the United States.

Companies like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft are increasingly dominating the Internet.

Why are these six corporations so interested in dominating the U.S. mainstream media?

One reason may be that the mainstream media is one of the most effective tools ever invented to control the population.

When they control the media, they control how the public think.

Controlling how the public think is one of the first steps to manipulating its mind and influencing how it thinks. In other words, this is how they intend to enslave us without our knowledge. Influencing how we think is great for making them even richer, as once they infiltrate our thought patterns, even to a small degree, they can motivate us to buy their unhealthy foods and pharmaceuticals, more and more shiny beeping gadgets and even plant false information, (and in some cases memories) into our minds.

In order to regain our powers and freedom, we need to rise above the deception and lies found in the mainstream media, and to somehow remove the corrupt and greedy leaders who control it.

Until the controllers of the mainstream media are removed, the only advice I can give is to believe 25% of the information, and take the other 75% as potentially false until you can verify that it is true.

A technique to help you do this is to cross reference any information with independent sources online or trusted printed material and then use your common sense to unscramble the information.

You also need to become aware of how the mainstream media deceives us with a series of “magic tricks”. Some of the which involve subliminal messaging, news actors and frequency generators that can send energy patterns or codes that can influence our thought patterns.

Before you laugh, ask yourself, “If these controlling techniques do not work, do you think they would spend tens of millions of pounds a year on them?”

The Outlaw is a privately owned website, and reserves the right to ban any commentator at any time. Comments that contain unsafe links, unsuitable advertising, threats of violence, or personal and abusive attacks on other users will not appear and result in a permanent ban.

THE OUTLAW © Copyright 2012 - Published in and around North Wales, United Kingdom - CONTACT: outlaw@outlawjimmy.com