Regular readers of the Outlaw, should be aware by now that there has been a very pronounced ‘Split’ within the rank and file of what has come to be known as the ‘Alternative’ Media.
As was predicted some months ago, not only on this site but also a small number of others, some of the more prominent mouthpieces within the AM, have not only been attacking anyone and everyone who has voiced even the smallest criticism of them – but have also been responsible for spreading what appear to be increasingly bizarre and wholly unbelievable stories.
Which in turn, has had the effect of creating division, confusion and acute mistrust among an increasing number of people online, who through necessity, rely on the AM to narrate, without fear or favour, the truth about what is really happening in the world.
It is difficult to predict with accuracy the reasons for this, or indeed the ultimate objective, but whether this situation has arisen through accident or design, only time will tell.
So with that in mind, the Outlaw has compiled the following in an attempt to redress the balance:
- Always try to adopt a positive attitude, and see it as your personal responsibility to take any opportunity to be as proactive as you can elsewhere, instead of being a spectator of any online dramas.
- Try to arm yourself with pertinent information from as many sources as possible, as to what or who is the root cause of this chaos. Ask yourself also, who it is you believe will benefit from it?
- Try not to unnecessarily waste energy looking for all the answers at once, nor rely entirely on self-appointed online ‘experts’ in the Alternative Media.
However credible they may appear at first.
- You have the capacity and the means to seek out the truth for yourselves, and from as many sources as you think are necessary.
- Try to stay as detached as you can, and remain calm, level-headed and approach things from a place of rightful indignation as opposed to anger, jealousy and revenge.
- All your actions and interactions with others, should come from a position of educating not only yourselves, but also attempting to help others for the greater good of all concerned.
- Be alert to the many traps that emanate from within some corners of the Alternative Media and the truth movement.
- Remain vigilant to the reality that there are inordinately high levels of infiltrators, paid operatives, shillabers and trolls who are propagating both disinformation and half truths in order to distract and muddy the waters.
- Be especially wary of movements that spring from within the truth movement, as although most people who rightfully protest are of course genuine, their enthusiasm, energy and ideas are being harvested, contained, controlled and ultimately suppressed.
Like fish caught inside a large net.
- Everybody needs to share equal responsibility for being in the position we now find ourselves in. Most people have been kept occupied by endless mainstream media distractions, increasing numbers of ludicrous Alternative Media stories and constant infighting online – while remaining oblivious to a very obvious dark force which has burrowed into your lives.
- Constantly remind yourself that every experience you have had in your lives thus far, no matter how seemingly trivial or mundane they may seem, have provided you with the necessary skills and experience to deal with not only what is happening now, but what is needed in the future.
- Keep reminding yourselves that to bring about any real change, one needs qualities such as tenacity, hardiness, integrity, common sense and of course, life experience.
The majority of you possess all of these and more, even if you doubt yourself at times.
You must realise, and embrace your true potential.
Be assured that if you believe in your own abilities, learn to recognise and trust your instincts – and are able to see through the endless layers of bullshit, then the truth will eventually out….
It always does….